Location & Landmarks
Hotel Agricola Sport & Wellness Centre ****
Hotel Agricola Wellness & Sport Centre in Mariánské Lázně is situated on the left side of the arrival route from the German border crossing by Cheb in the immediate vicinity of Slavkovsky forest.
The town of Marianske Lazne (or Marienbad) was founded in 1809 by Dr. Josef Nehr, Vaclav Skalnik and Karel Kaspar Reitenberger. This world famous spa town with more than 40 mineral springs is located at the foothills of the Slavkov Forest in Western Bohemia. Marianske Lazne is one of the most important places in what is known as the spa triangle, together with the city of Frantiskovy Lazne and Karlovy Vary.
For many centuries personalities such as England's King Edward VII., Kafka, Dvorak, Chopin, Gogol, Neruda and many other famous people have visited this spa town. Marienbad is also a prominent centre of culture, education and sports. Every day the beautiful sound of the "Singing Fountain" enchants hundreds of visitors and draws them to take romantic walks along the famous Colonnade and it´s surroundings.
How do you get to us?
Hotel Agricola Wellness Centre in Mariánské Lázně is situated 1 hour and 30 minutes drive from the Václav Havel´s International Airport.
- Drive from Prague for about 1 hour and 15 minutes on the D5 motorway in the direction of Plzeň and Rozvadov.
- Leave the motorway at Exit 128 and drive in the direction of Mariánské Lázně. Mariánské Lázně is 28 km from the motorway exit.
- After arriving to Mariánské Lázně, follow the main road and keep an eye on direction signs leading to Hotel Agricola Wellness Centre in Mariánské Lázně.
- Karlovy Vary is 40 minutes from Hotel Agricola Wellness Centre in Mariánské Lázně.
- Go from Karlovy Vary on the E49 road for about 15 minutes until you reach the town of Bečov nad Teplou.
- Turn right at Bečov nad Teplou and follow the signs in the direction of Mariánské Lázně. Continue on the main road.
- After approximately 20 minutes turn right to enter the village of Zádub-Závišín.
- Continue on the main road and after about 5 minutes you will arrive in Mariánské Lázně. As you enter the town you will see our sister hotel Esplanade Spa & Golf Resort on your right.
- Continue on the main road, passing by a ski centre on the left. At the first intersection turn right and then left. You will reach a roundabout, turn left and carry on straight along the main road.
- In about 500 meters you will reach traffic lights where you will turn right in the direction of Cheb.
- The road is now signposted so follow the signs to Hotel Agricola Wellness Centre in Mariánské Lázně.